Our Office Acoustics Products
We are proud to be the leading company in the UK that supplies acoustic panelling and solutions for offices nationwide.
Some of the key features of our acoustic panels include:
- Available in solid colours and fabric wraps, with more than 130 different options. This means you can be sure you have the best interior design solution for your office space.
- Available in various shapes and sizes.
- Fibre-free, robust and low maintenance.
- Easy DIY installation with telephone and online support when needed
- Recycled materials used where possible
Our acoustic ceiling baffles are an inexpensive but effective treatment suspended vertically to improve sound clarity and speech intelligibility in larger office spaces. They are perfect when there is limited wall space, or the acoustic materials must be out of reach.
We have a wide range of acoustic baffles available, including:
- Echo fabric-wrapped wave baffles – Class A Acoustic Ceiling Baffle with an MTech foam core and Blazer Lite finish
- Alpha Acoustic Ceiling Baffles are available in wave and straight designs.
- Suspended Acoustic Absorber Range – these baffles are available in Chevron, Lotus, Zone, Lattice, and Pangolin.
Acoustic Ceiling Rafts
Acoustic ceiling rafts are the best way to deal with noise distraction issues in some office spaces. They are ideal for larger spaces with little surface area on walls. On the other hand, if you have a small room suffering from lots of sound reflection from ceilings that are too high, these are a great way to break down the noise reverberating around the space.
Acoustic Screens are an excellent solution for offices and workspaces and are an ideal choice for dividing an office space into sections to help reduce noise issues.
Key features of our acoustic screens include:
- Easy to install and flexible and can be moved
- Our Alpha Print is a range of bespoke printed forms of acoustic screens that can match your exact office design requirements.
- They are designed to reduce echo and reverberation
- They are available in 13 solid colours and 10 different designs
- They are easy to install with telephone and online support if necessary
- They are robust, fibre-free and low-maintenance
Speak to The Acoustics Company Today
If you have issues with poor acoustics and noise disruptions, and it is having a negative impact on your office space. We have a wide range of products available that you can browse on this site. However, if you would like to discuss your issues and would like some advice about the right solutions, please don't hesitate to contact us.