MTech Acoustic Foam sheets – 1200mm x 450mm x 50mm bargain price! Only £9.99 per panel and even further discounts for volumes (if you have volume requirement give us a call or drop us an email)
Excellent for home studios and gaming rooms.
A high-performance open-cell acoustic foam. Extremely lightweight and widely appreciated by professionals when designing acoustic solutions for buildings. MTech’s Class A sound absorption, Class O fire classification (non-flammable product), and lightweight qualities deliver ‘best in class’ performance.
MTech is typically used in public places, where fire ratings are essential; Concert halls, Auditoriums, Restaurants, Bars, Nightclubs, Offices, Places of Worship, and Community Buildings.
It is a very effective sound absorber reducing reverberation in noisy rooms, e.g. Multipurpose rooms, Dining rooms, Meeting rooms, etc.
Clearance size 1200mm x 450mm x 50mm
Key Features and Benefits
- Class A – Acoustic performance.
- Class O – Fire classification (non-flammable product).
- Self Adhesive backing.
- Used to reduce reverberation and echo.
- Light grey in colour.
- Easy to install.
- MTech foam core is certified according to the OEKO-TEX ® environmental Standard 100.
- Limitless design options when configuring multiple units.
- Lightweight, fibreglass free product.
- Contractors Adhesive
- Contact adhesive.