BRAND – ALPHA
Our Alpha Panels are a sustainable product that is manufactured using 65% post-consumer recycled fibres and can be 100% recycled. The recycled PET fibres we use are mainly obtained from bottles and other PET products that can be recycled. We use fire retardant oil-free PET fibres, which are compressed, spun, punched, and baked to create the panels. We have identified the optimal density that provides an excellent balance between acoustic performance and rigidity. Our Alpha Panels are available in 20 colours and thicknesses of 12/24mm. We stock and convert all our products at our UK & European factory. Choosing Alpha Panels for your project is an excellent sustainable choice.
Alpha Canopy Satellite
Alpha Canopy offers exceptional acoustic performance and one of a kind interior design. Choose from a selection hand crafted acoustic canopys. The canopy range has been designed to offer optimal acoustic performance while adding intrigue and style to any interior. Manufactured from recycled
PET fibre to ensure a sustainable acoustic solution.
Sizes & Design Options
- Satellite – 2750mm x 2750mm x 300mm deep
If you require alternative sizes or specific shapes, then please drop us an email with your requirements and we will ask our manufacturing facility to quote you directly.
Features & Benefits
- 20 colour options.
- Class A Acoustic Rating
- Canopies can be custom cut to innovative designs
- Suitable for areas consisting of high reverberation.
- Easy install (fitting kits sold separately)
- Versatile design options.
- Low Maintenance.
- Manufactured using recycled materials (65% recycled polyester) 100% recyclable.
- Highly durable providing years of excellent performance.
- 10 x Suspension fixings