Alpha Chameleon delivers excellent acoustic performance for the design-conscious. Alpha Chameleon allows you to blend your acoustic solution into your space design. A choice of two unique designs printed directly onto Alpha Acoustic Panels. Alpha Chameleon allows you to hide your acoustic materials in plain sight.
Alpha an ultra-versatile acoustic product used to manufacture a wide range of acoustic solutions. Alpha Panels have been manufactured using 65% post-consumer recycled fibres and are 100% recyclable.
A generous panel size for a floor to ceiling coverage: 1225mm x 2800mm x 12mm thick. Panels can be cut easily using a straight edge if required to ensure that perfect fit.
Sizes & Design Options
- Designs – Brick & Parquet.
- 1225mm x 2800mm x 12mm thick.
If you require alternative sizes or designs, then please drop us an email with your requirements and we will ask our manufacturing facility to quote you directly.
Features & Benefits
- Two designs.
- 14 colour options.
- Large size for ceiling to floor fitting.
- Suitable for areas consisting of high reverberation.
- Easy install.
- Easy to cut if required.
- Low Maintenance.
- Manufactured using recycled materials (65% recycled polyester) 100% recyclable.
- Highly durable providing years of excellent performance.
- Contact adhesive or mastic.