BRAND – ALPHA
Our Alpha Panels are a sustainable product that is manufactured using 65% post-consumer recycled fibers and can be 100% recycled. The recycled PET fibers we use are mainly obtained from bottles and other PET products that can be recycled. We use fire retardant oil-free PET fibers, which are compressed, spun, punched, and baked to create the panels. We have identified the optimal density that provides an excellent balance between acoustic performance and rigidity. Our Alpha Panels are available in 20 colors and thicknesses of 12/24mm. We stock and convert all our products at our UK & European factory. Choosing Alpha Panels for your project is an excellent sustainable choice.
Avalanche Acoustic Screens are a creative solution to dividing your space. They are suspended from the ceiling to enhance privacy and acoustic performance (fixing sold separately). Manufactured from recycled polyester, prominently sourced from bottles and other recyclable PET consumables.
Sizes & Design Options
- Wave, Weave, Cross, Forest, Abstract, Daze, Woodlands, Fracture, Illusions, Flow, Maze, Solar.
- 2400mm x 1200mm x 12mm & 24mm – Packs of 1.
Features & Benefits
- 15 designs are available.
- 20 colour options.
- Suitable for areas consisting of high Reverberation times.
- Easy install (fitting kits sold separately)
- Versatile can be fitted directly where needed. Used to create spaces.
- Low Maintenance.
- Manufactured using recycled materials (65% recycled polyester)
- Highly durable providing years of excellent performance.
- Suspension from the ceiling – TechRail and 2 x Rail Suspension fixings