FireTech is a highly modified flexible open-celled polyurethane foam. Used as an acoustic sound absorber offering excellent absorption characteristics, especially for troublesome low frequencies, whilst achieving the highest possible fire resistance ratings for a flexible acoustic foam.
FireTech is a chemically inert product that will not dust or migrate, even when subjected to high-velocity airflows. Tested at 10000 fpm for 4 hours. ASTM C1071-05 12.7 Pass. Therefore ideal for building ventilation and HVAC systems. FireTech is impregnated with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal additives making it resistant to most bacteria and fungus.ASTM D-2020-92 Mildew (Fungus) Resistance.
FireTech is used by many industries including Heating & Ventilation (HVAC), Marine acoustics, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and the Construction industry.
We offer FireTech with or without self-adhesive backing (please select the appropriate version from the dropdown)
– Cinema Wall linings.
– Wall panels.
– Window reveal liners.
– Mullion & Transom acoustic inserts.
– Acoustic void closures for the tops of walls.
– Acoustic void barriers for suspended ceilings.
Supplied in two popular sizes and thicknesses (25mm,& 50mm)
- 1000mm x 1000mm with and without self-adhesive backing – Pack of 2.
- 2000mm x 1000mm with and without self-adhesive backing – Pack of 1.
If you require alternative thicknesses, sizes, or volume production, then please drop us an email with your requirements and we get our manufacturing facility to quote you directly.
Key Features and Benefits
- High acoustic performance particularly for low frequencies.
- Class O – Fire classification (non-flammable product)
- Self Adhesive backing (option)
- Used to reduce reverberation and echo.
- Excellent performance in ventilation and HVAC.
- Black in colour.
- Easy to install.
- Density (Kg/m3) : 80 – 105.
- Self-adhesive option.
- or; TechSpray contact adhesive.