FireTech Profile Acoustic Tile is a high performing acoustic tile manufactured using our FireTech Class O foam. FireTech is a highly modified flexible open-celled polyurethane foam. This versatile acoustic foam’s performance is increased by profiling the surface of the foam (often called egg box profile). Used as an acoustic sound absorber offering excellent absorption characteristics, especially for troublesome low frequencies, whilst achieving the highest possible fire resistance ratings for a flexible acoustic foam.
FireTech Profile is a chemically inert product that will not dust or migrate, even when subjected to high-velocity airflows. Tested at 10000 fpm for 4 hours. ASTM C1071-05 12.7 Pass. Therefore ideal for building ventilation and HVAC systems. FireTech is impregnated with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal additives making it resistant to most bacteria and fungus. ASTM D-2020-92 Mildew (Fungus) Resistance.
We offer FireTech with or without self-adhesive backing.
– Home and commercial recording studio – Wall linings.
– Media rooms (radio, podcast, etc)
– Applications to music rooms.
– Acoustic void closures for the tops of walls.
– Acoustic void barriers for suspended ceilings.
Supplied in two popular sizes
- 250mm x 250mm x 25mm with and without self-adhesive backing – Pack of 32.
- 500mm x 500mm x 25mm with and without self-adhesive backing – Pack of 8.
If you require alternative thicknesses, sizes, or volume production, then please drop us an email with your requirements and we get our manufacturing facility to quote you directly.
Key Features and Benefits
- Increased acoustic performance due to profiling.
- Class O – Fire classification (non-flammable product)
- Self Adhesive backing (option)
- Used to reduce reverberation and echo.
- Excellent performance in ventilation and HVAC.
- Black in colour.
- Easy to install.
- Density (Kg/m3) : 80 – 105.
- Self-adhesive option.
- or; TechSpray contact adhesive.