Melamine Foam, a high-performance open-cell acoustic foam. Extremely lightweight and widely appreciated by professionals when designing acoustic solutions for buildings. MTech’s Class A sound absorption, Class O fire classification (non-flammable product), and lightweight qualities deliver ‘best in class’ performance.
Melamine Foam is typically used in public places, where fire ratings are essential; Concert halls, Auditoriums, Restaurants, Bars, Nightclubs, Offices, Places of Worship and Community Buildings.
It is a very effective sound absorber reducing reverberation in noisy rooms, e.g. Multipurpose rooms, Dining rooms, Meeting rooms, etc.
Supplied in three popular sizes and thicknesses (25mm, 40mm & 50mm)
- 1200mm x 600mm – Pack of 1.
- 1200mm x 1200mm – Pack of 1.
- 2000mm x 1200mm – Pack of 1.
If you require alternative sizes or specific shapes, then please drop us an email with your requirements and we will ask our manufacturing facility to quote you directly.
Key Features and Benefits of Melamine Foam
- Class A – Acoustic performance.
- Class O – Fire classification (non-flammable product).
- Self Adhesive backing.
- Used to reduce reverberation and echo.
- Light grey in colour.
- Easy to install.
- MTech foam core is certified according to the OEKO-TEX ® environmental Standard 100.
- Limitless design options when configuring multiple units.
- Lightweight, fibreglass free product.
- Self-adhesive option.
- or; TechSpray contact adhesive.