BRAND – ALPHA
Our Alpha Panels are a sustainable product that is manufactured using 65% post-consumer recycled fibres and can be 100% recycled. The recycled PET fibres we use are mainly obtained from bottles and other PET products that can be recycled. We use fire retardant oil-free PET fibres, which are compressed, spun, punched, and baked to create the panels. We have identified the optimal density that provides an excellent balance between acoustic performance and rigidity. Our Alpha Panels are available in 20 colours and thicknesses of 12/24mm. We stock and convert all our products at our UK & European factory. Choosing Alpha Panels for your project is an excellent sustainable choice.
Pangolin – Suspended Acoustic Absorber
The Pangolin is a unique Class-A Acoustic Absorber. Designed for auditoriums, stairwells, and high ceilings rooms. The Pangolin is simply stunning when used as a centerpiece of your design. The Pangolin not only looks good but the modular structure funnels sound through the scales, delivering excellent reverberation reduction. Design inspiration has been taken from the endangered mammal with the same name.
Sizes & Design Options
- Pangolin – 1400mm x 1400mm x 1500mm drop
Key Features and Benefits:
- Delivers excellent acoustic performance.
- Choose from 14 colours.
- Easy to assembled and install.
- Limitless design option when configuring multiple units.
- Suitable for areas consisting of high Reverberation times.
- Easy install (fitting kits sold separately)
- Low Maintenance.
- Manufactured using recycled materials ( 65% recycled polyester) and 100% recyclable.
- Highly durable providing years of excellent performance.
- 3 x Helix Suspension fixings.