TechLag is a composite acoustic lagging material manufactured from;
- Non-combustible glass mineral wool,
- quilted to eliminate delamination and fibre migration,
- 2.5 mm high flex sound deadening sheet, and
- faced with class O reinforced foil.
TechlLag is serious stuff! – Strong, resilient, and easy to use acoustic lagging. Rot-proof, odourless, and will not sustain vermin or encourage the growth of fungi or bacteria.
TechLag is dimensionally stable under varying conditions of temperature and humidity as well as being compatible with all surfaces on which this product is likely to be used in normal applications.
Typically used to lag complex building services such as pumps, heating, and ventilation systems. Used to create acoustic curtains in plant rooms, the lining of compressor sheds, generator rooms and other industrial applications.
Standard Sizes – 2000mm x 1200mm x 27mm pack of 1
If you require alternative sizes or specific shapes, then please drop us an email with your requirements and we will ask our manufacturing facility to quote you directly.
Key Features and Benefits
- A 3 ply composite combining absorption, barrier, and face protection
- Flexible and easily cut.
- Easy to handle and install
- Supplied in rolls so easy to transport
- Class O foil facing
- Excellent at reducing break out and impact noise
- Provides a cost-effective sound barrier solution
- Suitable for industrial use.