TechTile is a high-performing acoustic wedge tile. Manufactured in the UK from open-cell foam, ideal for home recording and media rooms. TechTile effectively kills standing waves and floating echoes. When used in conjunction with bass traps, they can effectively tame acoustic issues in any room. The anechoic wedge shape provides superior sound absorption properties.
– Home and commercial recording studio – Wall linings.
– Media rooms (radio, podcast, etc)
– Applications to music rooms.
– Home office.
– Control rooms.
Supplied in two popular pack sizes
- 300mm x 300mm x 50mm – Pack of 16.
- 300mm x 300mm x 50mm – Pack of 32.
If you require alternative sizes or specific shapes, then please drop us an email with your requirements and we will ask our manufacturing facility to quote you directly.
Key Features and Benefits
- Increased acoustic performance due to profiling.
- Used to reduce reverberation and echo.
- Grey in colour.
- Easy to install.
- Quality UK Manufacturer.
- Contact adhesive.