Acoustic Panels Core Benefits
The perfect sound absorption is a noise reduction coefficient (NRC) of 1.0 at 1.0. It means that the acoustic product absorbs 100% of the sound. Also, no sound is reflecting in the room. However, perfection is seldom achieved or even required.
You can pay for an acoustic survey to be undertaken by an acoustic engineer. This approach is ok if health & safety or legislation is an issue, but it is optional if your ambition is to improve comfort and performance.
As a starter for 10, we recommend covering at least 15-20% of a room's wall space with our acoustic wall panels. It will provide effective sound control in normal indoor environments.
If you don't have the space for the volume of Acoustic Wall Panels needed, consider other options. For example, you may need to incorporate acoustic solutions if you have glass walls, many windows, and doors. These can include Acoustic ceiling baffles, Suspended rafts, or Acoustic screens to maintain a natural flow.
It is also worth considering other solutions for glass walls. You can cover them with open screens. Additionally, explore using creative acoustic dividers and screens for walls to maintain a natural flow.
Acoustic Panels - Key features
- It's important to explore alternative solutions for glass walls. One option is to cover them with open screens. In addition, you can use creative acoustic dividers and screens on walls, which helps maintain a natural flow.
- Solid colours or Fabric wraps (over 130 different fabric options) ensure a perfect interior design solution is available.
- Various standard shapes and sizes are available, with print options for all our Acoustic Panel ranges.
- Easy DIY installs with online and telephone support if required.
- Low maintenance and robust fibre-free products.
- Numerous products within the Acoustic Panel range come from recycled materials. This eco-friendly approach contributes to a more sustainable environment.
- Buy online direct from the UK manufacturer to ensure the best value for money.
- Our Acoustic Panels are ideal for reducing unwanted noise in various settings. These include Offices, Classrooms, Studios, Home theatres, Gymnasiums, Community centres, Home offices, Places of Worship, and many more.