Acoustic screens Benefits
Acoustic screens primary role is to reduce echo and reverberation, but they can deliver several key functions:
- Increase the volume of absorption in open-plan offices and commercial spaces.
- Create new spaces and break-out areas, disrupting sound and the line of sight, which is particularly helpful in hotel lounges and restaurants.
- Improve privacy.
- Improve the quality of telephone calls and video conferencing.
- They can add some absorption and interest to hard surfaces such as glass and hard walls such as blocks or brick.
- And now, they help deliver social distancing rules within the workplace.
Our Acoustic Screen Range includes our bestselling Avalanche range and our new line of designer premium acoustic office screens Flex. With more designs coming soon!
If you require help with the range, please call us, and we will do all we can to help.
Acoustic Wall Panels
We also have the Chameleon wall panels, often used as Office Acoustic Screens, using our hanging rail system.
Our Acoustic screens are manufactured using recycled plastic bottles, are easy to fit and are low maintenance. Constructed to give years of service and flexibility.
Acoustic Screens- Key features
- Flexible, easy to install and move as you grow and change.
- The Alpha Print range is a Bespoke printed Acoustic screen that can match your exact design requirements.
- Designed to reduce reverberation and echo.
- 13 Solid colours.
- 10 different designs.
- Easy DIY installs with online and telephone support if required.
- Low maintenance, robust fibre-free products.
- Manufactured from recycled plastic bottles.
- Buy online direct from the UK manufacturer.