Flex Acoustic Screens, are acoustic panels that can be used to partition space, or as decorative wall hangings. Flex Screens are suspended from the ceiling (fixings sold separately), and where necessary secured to the floor, creating spaces where needed. A creative and innovative design solution for the design-conscious. The unique flex design creates 3D surfaces that not only look stunning, but the increased surface area improves the acoustic absorption properties.
Manufactured from recycled polyester, prominently sourced from bottles and other recyclable PET consumables.
Sizes & Design Options
- Circles 1200mm x 2400mm x 12mm – Pack of 1.
- Armadillo 1200mm x 2400mm x 12mm – Pack of 1.
- Arrow 1200mm x 2400mm x 12mm – Pack of 1.
- Flutter 1200mm x 2400mm x 12mm – Pack of 1.
Features & Benefits
- Four designs are available. Circles, Armadillo, Arrow, and Flutter.
- 14 colour options.
- Suitable for areas consisting of high Reverberation times.
- Easy install (fitting kits sold separately)
- Versatile can be fitted directly where needed. Used to create spaces.
- Low Maintenance.
- Manufactured using recycled materials (65% recycled polyester)
- Highly durable providing years of excellent performance.
- Suspension from the ceiling – TechRail and 2 x Rail Suspension fixings.