BRAND – ECHO
The Echo range offers exceptional acoustic performance, utilizing high-quality fabric-wrapped melamine foam absorbers to reduce reverberation and echo in any space.
Echo products are excatly crafted with a Mtech Melamine foam core, wrapped in industry-leading Camira fabrics. This results in a high quality functional acoustic solution that is ideal for spaces where absorption is critical and space is limited.
Thanks to the open-cell melamine polymer used in it’s construction, Echo is a lightweight and fiberglass-free product that can be perfectly wrapped in over 100 fabrics, providing a customizable solution that seamlessly integrates into any design.
Echo Melamine Foam Wave Baffle
The Echo Wave Hanging Baffle is a high-performing Class A Acoustic Absorber that adds interest to your interior design. Wave Baffles are manufactured with an MTech foam core and Blazer Lite fabric finish. Wave can be suspended horizontally and vertically using Tech Materials Helix Suspension Fixing (sold separately). Baffles are excellent at battling reverberation and echo and should be suspended evenly apart, at a distance of 300mm to maximize sound absorption. The wave design increases surface absorption and the shape helps to take the energy out of unwanted echo. Despite its large design, it is lightweight and easy to install.
Sizes – Overall size 1500mm x 300mm x 50mm – Packs of 1
Features & Benefits
- Delivers excellent acoustic performance – Class A.
- Choose from 31 colour options.
- The fabric cover is renewable and compostable the MTech foam core is certified according to the OEKO-TEX ® Standard 100.
- Limitless design options when configuring multiple units.
- Suitable for areas consisting of high reverberation times.
- Easy install (fitting kits sold separately)
- Low Maintenance.
- Highly durable providing years of excellent performance.
- Hanging Baffle style – 2 x Suspension fixings, Corkscrew anchors.
- Hanging Raft style – 6 x Helix suspension fixings
BLAZER LITE FABRIC
Please copy your fabric name by highlighting the text and pressing CTRL C, then paste your fabric name into the fabric option box on the product page by pressing CTRL V. To exit the fabric option page simply click the cross in the top right hand corner or click anywhere off the pop up.