BRAND – ALPHA
Our Alpha Panels are a sustainable product that is manufactured using 65% post-consumer recycled fibres and can be 100% recycled. The recycled PET fibres we use are mainly obtained from bottles and other PET products that can be recycled. We use fire retardant oil-free PET fibres, which are compressed, spun, punched, and baked to create the panels. We have identified the optimal density that provides an excellent balance between acoustic performance and rigidity. Our Alpha Panels are available in 20 colours and thicknesses of 12/24mm. We stock and convert all our products at our UK & European factory. Choosing Alpha Panels for your project is an excellent sustainable choice.
Alpha Beam Printed
Alpha Beam are a cost effective timber effect acoustic baffle. Print endless wood textures to match your interior to create one of a kind acoustic solutions. Choose from a selection of standard designs and sizes, or create your own by taking advantage of our CNC cutting equipment and UV printing facility.
Sizes & Design Options
- 1200mm x 75mm x 117mm
- 2400mm x 75mm x 117mm
If you require alternative sizes or specific shapes, then please drop us an email with your requirements and we will ask our manufacturing facility to quote you directly.
Features & Benefits
- Available printed and in solid colour
- Class A timber effect battens
- High fire performance perfect for interiors.
- Suitable for areas consisting of high reverberation.
- Easy install (fitting kits sold separately)
- Versatile design options.
- Low Maintenance.
- Manufactured using recycled materials (65% recycled polyester) 100% recyclable.
- Highly durable providing years of excellent performance.
- 1x Built In Suspension Rail
- Suspension 12mm option – 2 x Rail Suspension fixings
- Suspension 24mm options –2 x Rail Suspension fixings or 2 x Helix Suspension fixings