BRAND – ALPHA
Our Alpha Panels are a sustainable product that is manufactured using 65% post-consumer recycled fibers and can be 100% recycled. The recycled PET fibers we use are mainly obtained from bottles and other PET products that can be recycled. We use fire retardant oil-free PET fibers, which are compressed, spun, punched, and baked to create the panels. We have identified the optimal density that provides an excellent balance between acoustic performance and rigidity. Our Alpha Panels are available in 20 colors and thicknesses of 12/24mm. We stock and convert all our products at our UK & European factory. Choosing Alpha Panels for your project is an excellent sustainable choice.
Printed Polyester Acoustic Panels 12/24mm
Alpha Print is a high performing acoustic panel and artwork solution. Acoustic Artwork helps to improve brand awareness, creativity, and user wellbeing in a wide range of settings. We can print any image directly onto the acoustic panels using our in-house flatbed printer.
Designs can be printed onto single panels or across multiple panels to maximise wall coverage.
- Licencing: Please ensure you have the rights to use the images we print.
- File Requirement: High-Resolution PDF.
- Recommend Image Resolution: 300dpi.
- Minimum Image Size: 1500px x 1500px.
- Maximum Printing Capability: 1225mm x 2800mm
Sizes available in 12mm and 24mm
- 1200mm x 600mm
- 1200mm x 1200mm
- 1200mm x 2400mm
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for areas consisting of high Reverberation times.
- All sizes available in both 12mm & 24mm.
- Printed on white panels as standard.
- Easy install
- Versatile can be fitted directly where needed.
- Can be applied directly to the wall or ceiling.
- Low Maintenance.
- Manufactured using recycled materials (65% recycled polyester) and 100% recyclable.
- Highly durable providing years of excellent performance.